Nominations close today (October 4) for the 21st Annual Australian Shipping & Maritime Industry Awards – so don’t miss out.
Conducted by Lloyd’s List Australia, the shipping awards recognise the industry’s high achievers.
Award categories include:
- Liner Trade Award: Australia-South East Asia
- Liner Trade Award: Australia-North East Asia
- Liner Trade Award: Australia-NZ/Pacific Islands/PNG
- Liner Trade Award: Australia-North America
- Customer Service Award
- Port or Terminal of the Year
- Environmental Transport Award
- Excellence in break bulk project cargo transport & handling
- Excellence in heavy lift project cargo transport & handling
- Customs Broker of the Year
- Freight Forwarder of the Year
- Maritime Services Award
- Young Maritime Professional of the Year
- Safe Transport Award
- Seafarers' Welfare Award
- Supply Chain Innovation Award
- The Australian Maritime Hall of Fame Inductee
All companies, corporations, organisations and individuals are eligible to nominate for all of the categories except the Liner Trades, Customer Services and the Newsmaker of the Year awards.
The Liner Trade Awards and Customer Service Award are awarded based on the results of data analysis. The Newsmaker of the Year Award is decided by the editorial team of Lloyd’s List Australia.
The 2016 Awards, to be hosted by comedian, ventriloquist and Master of Ceremonies, Dean Atkinson, will be held at the Dockside Pavilion, Darling Harbour on November 16.
To register visit: https://ibiawards.com/aus-shipping-maritime-awards/nominate-for-an-award/
Or send your nomination to Ronda McCallum: firstname.lastname@example.org
To book a table or register single places at the awards contact Joe D’Albora: email@example.com