Nuance Communications, a leader in business software, has launched the latest version of its award winning Power PDF software designed to improve office workflow.
Power PDF 3 allows businesses to create, edit, sign and share PDF documents.
It builds on the features of previous versions and delivers improved conversion accuracy, document compatibility, eSignature support with workflow integration, collaboration and text editing.
Power PDF frees organisations from the high cost of dealing with PDF licensing while providing a secure, user-friendly experience.
Staff can operate more efficiently, completing more tasks at a higher quality.
Key benefits include:
- Increased conversion accuracy
- Document compatibility (Power PDF 3 now supports the ISO PDF 2.0 standard, ensuring Power PDF documents are compatible with the widest range of existing PDF readers and processors)
- Enhanced productivity (Power PDF 3 features real-time document collaboration, allowing multiple parties on the same network to edit PDF documents)
- DocuSign® secure document workflow integration (Power PDF 3 features eSignature support from DocuSign®, allowing workers to quickly and conveniently sign and send documents as part of a secure workflow)
- Enhanced user experience(Power PDF 3 improves ease of use with new tabbed document viewing allowing workers to open multiple documents within a single window and display them as tabs; new ribbons that put advanced feature sets front and centre when appropriate; as well as new color skins, which allows workers to personalise their user experience.
- Simplified editing (Power PDF 3 offers new methods for intelligently recognising blocks of text that wrap correctly when edited and assembling and organising documents, including the ability to combine open documents into a single PDF with one button.
Nuance Power PDF was recently named “Outstanding PDF Creation Solution” for 2017 by analysts at Keypoint Intelligence in their annual Buyers Lab Software Pick awards.
“Nuance is bringing to market our most robust, functional PDF-based creating and editing solution to date,” says Tracey Mustacchio, senior vice president of product & marketing, Nuance Document Imaging.
The complete family of Nuance PDF solutions is available through Nuance’s global network of reseller, retail and e-commerce partners.
For more information visit australia.nuance.com