Nuance Dragon Professional Individual v15 is a smarter next-generation speech recognition solution.
It provides busy professionals with fast, accurate dictation and high-performance speech recognition features, such as custom vocabulary and commands, to help boost productivity.
Leveraging the latest in Deep Learning technology, Dragon constantly learns and adapts to your unique voice to deliver new levels of personalised accuracy and productivity.
Quickly dictate and edit documents, send emails, or create and fill out forms within the latest PC applications – all by voice.
Get the most out of your Nuance Dragon voice recognition software with these helpful tips:
Improve your workflow:
1. You can speak three times faster than you can type so use Dragon to get the text in quickly and then edit it in the usual way.
2. Use the built-in audio on the latest laptops and leave your headset at home. Dragon supports the noise-cancelling array microphones included in recent hardware.
3. Forget about using your smartphone to record notes after meetings. Apps like Dictamus from Jotomi can send your email back to services like Dropbox and sync recordings to your desktop. Dragon Professional can then automatically transcribe your documents and have a draft ready for you.
4. Dragon now easily transcribes a recording of any single speaker without hassle. (Note that good quality recordings are needed for this to be successful. Large meeting rooms or lecture theatres and phone recordings don’t usually produce good results. And please remember that Dragon is for one speaker only. It can’t transcribe interviews or meetings where there are multiple speakers – at least not yet.)
1. Dictation is a skill that can be learned. If you would like to improve your dictation skills search Google for learn to dictate for some web pages that can help.
2. Set up a convenient key on your laptop to turn the microphone on and off when you are using Dragon. This makes it easy to stop dictating so that you can take a call or have a conversation with the person next to you.
3. Dragon can be used in a way that suits you. You can use it to quickly get the bones of your document into your computer. Then you can use the mouse and keyboard in the usual way.
4. When you enter text, say punctuation explicitly to get it correct. Dragon knows the words for punctuation like full stop, comma, new paragraph, new line, colon, dash, and so on. (You can also choose to have Dragon automatically add full stops and commas)
5. Professional versions of Dragon have the best accuracy and more features. The latest is version 15. This version uses machine learning for greater accuracy, includes better features for transcribing recordings, and fully supports Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2016.
6. Learn to manage your Dragon’s vocabulary. You can add and delete words at will. And remember, Dragon can learn how you communicate by processing your emails and your Word documents.
To find out more visit: australia.nuance.com
Register your business on Dynamic Export to go into the draw to win the latest release of Nuance Dragon Professional Individual v15 voice recognition software valued at A$475