Austrade is partnering with state governments this month to conduct a series of seminars to give Australian companies a greater insight into doing business in the Middle East.
The 2014 MENA Connections Seminar Program will be held in Newcastle, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth from October 7-18.
The 2014 program focuses on opportunities across the six Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait and Oman; and Morocco.
The seminar will also provide information on the initiatives underway to promote Australian capability across the MENA region, and outline the government support available for Australian businesses.
Why you should attend
- Learn about the economic growth and stability of the GCC countries – Saudi, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait; and Morocco.
- Hear from experts on the growing focus on energy efficiency (away from hydrocarbons), sustainability in water, and productivity in land use.
- Understand the realities of exporting to this market.
- Get an update on the current market, competition and trends.
- Gain insight into what local consumers are looking for.
- Network with State Governments, key allies and Australian businesses.
These free seminars are ideal for Australian businesses involved in:
- Food & Beverage
- Sustainable Urban Design.
Registrations close on October 8.
For more information visit: www.Austrade.gov.au or ph: 13 28 78