BluJay Solutions, a leading provider of supply chain software and services, has released new software to help streamline the export process.
BluJay Global Trade Network version 19.0.0 delivers expanded multimodal capabilities, new integrations, and additional countries and languages to help companies efficiently manage trade and the movement of goods around the world.
The software includes new multi-modal transport, multi-country compliance, supply chain workflow, mobility, visibility and reporting solutions.
BluJay’s cloud-based technology platform delivers an ecosystem of supply chain applications powered by its Global Trade Network (GTN).
“Supply chains are becoming more global and more mobile,” says Doug Surrett, Chief Product Strategist at BluJay Solutions.
“We continually enhance the BluJay solution suite not only to help customers easily adapt to the complexities of global trade, but also to bring logistics closer to people.
“The latest BluJay GTN release also extends capabilities for an increasingly mobile workforce, delivering benefits such as greater visibility across the supply chain, particularly in last-mile delivery,”
The new software includes:
- Transportation Management – one solution with full multimodal capabilities – truckload, LTL, ocean, parcel, rail, and air – for freight moves around the globe.
- Yard Management – Enhanced workflow configurations provide the ability for users to easily configure multiple workflows. Yard Management now offers support for iOS and Android tablet browsers, providing customers the ability to run the application on a tablet.
- Customs Management – BluJay’s multi-country, multi-language customs management solution enables trade across multiple regions from a single platform.
- Parcel – an enterprise class multi-carrier shipping management system that supports complex, high-volume, multi-location, international, and domestic shipping. This update adds enhanced cloud Parcel black box workflow, along with invoice visibility and reporting.
- MobileSTAR – provides real-time tracking and last-mile routing across the supply chain. The update comes with an easy-to-use studio tool for customers to change and assemble their own configurations for how they want the application to behave. BluJay has added the ability to use OCR to capture data.
- MessageBroker – integrates all solutions across the GTN platform. This update adds Railinc integration, providing access to rail carriers through the Transportation Management application. BluJay also added connector integration to Microsoft Dynamics NAV, building on its list of major ERP connectors.
- Control Tower – A core component of the GTN, Control Tower provides transparency and synchronisation across an organisation’s supply chain and supports workflow between partners.
With 19.0.0, BluJay has significantly improved the dashboard, which starts with an at-a-glance graphical view of all statuses for a simple visual of key performance indicators, with the ability to drill down into further details.
BluJay also addresses data security and compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) across the platform, with continued enhancement of business processes, services, contracts, and policies to support data protection laws.
To learn more visit: www.blujaysolutions.com