It’s not too late to apply for a Business SA 2016 Export Award.
These awards celebrate exporting excellence in South Australia by recognising the most dynamic and innovative businesses in the State.
There are a total of 13 Award categories, as well as the coveted South Australian Exporter of the Year Award.
As a winner, you’ll be recognised as an exporting expert and have the opportunity to represent South Australia as a finalist in the Australian Export Awards.
The Business SA Export Awards can:
- Raise your profile in Australia and overseas
- Increase business credibility
- Gain access to resources that will help you export even more successfully
- Increase your access to new and emerging markets
- Enhance your business relationships
- and increase company and staff morale
The Awards operate as a two-tier process – with exporters first achieving State distinction through the Business SA Export Awards program, before progressing as national finalists to the Australian Export Awards in November.
Applications for the Business SA 2016 Export Awards close on Monday, July 25.
The awards will be presented at William Magarey Room, Adelaide Oval, on October 5.