Women in Global Business and WEConnect Australia will host a seminar in Melbourne this month to assist Australian businesswomen to connect with multinational buyers in the global supply chain.
The half-day seminar, designed for women-owned enterprises, will feature three exceptional speakers with expertise in international business.
- Develop their know-how on the procurement process and decision making
- Identify strategies to access global supply chains
- Build their network and meet like-minded businesswomen
- Monique Ward, Chair of WEConnect International Advisory Council Australasia, who has more than 13 years experience in procurement management, working predominantly throughout Asia Pacific.
- Jayne Walsh, CEO of Designlogic, who boasts clients across more than 35 countries
- Karen Delvin, Managing Director of Bridges International, who assist executives to build sustainable businesses globally. She is also a Director of the BPW Australia, a community of women working to end gender inequality.
Date: Thursday, May 15
Time: 9am: Registrations and networking
9.30am – 12pm: Seminar
12pm-12.30pm: Close & networking
Where: Austrade Offices
140 William Street, Melbourne
Cost: $59 plus GST