In the July issue of Dynamic Business magazine
The July issue of Dynamic Business magazine hits newsstands and lands in postboxes this week, with Etsy CEO Chad Dickerson on the cover. Here’s your first look at what else is inside.
Also in the July issue…
- Building your building business! We spoke to three different tradies about getting their system and processes right.
- Why social media is something you should have in your business rather than using it for your business.
- Our top entrepreneurs of the year, with businesses of all shapes and sizes.
- Why you need to be on top of the legal obligations behind Directors’ Duties.
- Results from our recent reader survey.
- How to reduce the amount of sickies your staff are taking.
- While the lure of Silicon Valley will always be there, Kerwin Rae argues there is more support for tech startups in this country than most people realise.
- The options open to you when someone owes you money.
- Talking Heads: The latest products and technology for your SME this new financial year.
- VOIP myths busted.
- Why telling your business story through PR can be a powerful tool, and how to get it right.
- How to work out if you can tap into lucrative Government tenders before you invest too much work in a pitch.
- The breakup of a marriage is stressful enough for anyone but if you’re a business owner, it’s likely you have a lot more to worry about.
- Sharon Williams talks about why business is like soccer in her monthly column.
- How to keep top talent in your business.